Reasons to Choose Norfolk Transmission Repair:
The # 1 reason is: Norfolk Transmission cares about our customers!!! We know that your priority is to have a properly operating vehicle to take you to work or kids to practices etc. You may even depend on your vehicle for work. So we will do our very best to get your vehicle back to you in a timely manner and do it right the first time. We will do whatever it takes be sure you are completely satisfied with your experience. Our commitment is to our #1 resource, our customers. Norfolk Transmission’s employees know that they need to grow customers to enjoy a long and prosperous career.
2. Norfolk Transmission’s automatic transmissions are dynamometer pre-tested on one of our two dynos to provide you with a transmission that will work right the first time and it will pass stringent testing to insure long lasting performance.
3. Norfolk Transmission’s automatic transmissions are warranted 3 years or 100,000 miles with a nationwide warranty giving you peace of mind that you will be taken care of wherever you are. Other warranties are available depending on your needs.
4. We offer a Targeted Repair Warranty. Over 60% of the vehicles we check out do not need a complete transmission rebuild or replacement. If we can repair your transmission we will give you a Targeted Repair Warranty. See us for details.
5. Norfolk Transmission remanufactures our own torque converters to exact specifications for your vehicle here on site to make sure you will receive the proper torque converter for your vehicle. This makes sure you will be getting the optimum performance and mileage out of your car or pick-up. Some places may have to order them in or use one that “might be close enough.”
6. Norfolk Transmission’s technicians average close to 18 years experience and take continuing education through-out the year. Norfolk Transmission also sees to it that they are certified and tested to keep up to date on the latest systems and technology.